from the start of the winter semester 2021/22 forward, our lectures and tutorials will be held in attendance again. In order to participate in these events, you must prove compliance with the 3G rules (vaccinated, recovered or tested) before the start of each event.
However, due to the highly dynamic nature of the pandemic, we cannot rule out the possibility of switching to an online format at short notice, following the guidelines of the RWTH and the state of NRW.
More detailed information on the procedure of the individual events, on additional online offerings, as well as on possible exceptions to the attendance rule can be found in the corresponding Moodle learning rooms.
With kind regards
Your IST Team
Lectures and Exercises
Lectures and CoursesCopyright: © Mario Irrmischer
Here you can find all necessary information regarding the lectures at the IST. In the list you can find our entire range of courses, divided by semester.
Questions about lecture contents? Please feel free to contact the responsible lecturer. You can find the contact details on the page of the respective lecture.
General questions about the lectures and courses offered at IST? Please feel free to contact email@example.com
- Aircraft Propulsion Engines I
- Aircraft Propulsion Engines II
- Basics of Turbomachinery
- Flow in Turbomachinery I
- Flow in Turbomachinery II
- Flow in Turbomachinery Lab
- Methology of Turbomachine Modelling
- Numerical Integration Algorithms for Flows in Turbomachinery and Jet Propulsions
- Selected Topics of Energy Systems and Flight Propulsion
- Space Propulsion I
- Space Propulsion II
- Technology of Aircraft Propulsions I
- Technology of Aircraft Propulsions II
- Turbocompressors and Pumps